Relate attended and exhibited at the AGM of Citizens Advice Northern Ireland on Thursday 21 November 2013.
The theme of the AGM was “Responding to Change in a Digital Age” and featured a keynote address from Nelson McCausland MLA, Minister for Social Development, on Welfare Reform. Relate exhibited…
A consortium of Northern Ireland organisations awarded a £3m BIG Lottery contract to promote positive mental health in Northern Ireland launched the Together For You partnership to coincide with World Mental Health Day, 10th October 2013. For the first time, the services of eight support charities working in the…
A consortium of Northern Ireland organisations has today been awarded a major Lottery contract to promote positive mental health in Northern Ireland.
The Big Lottery Fund has awarded a contract worth £3 million to the Together for You partnership, which for the first time brings together the services…
- Northern Health Trust Launches Impact of Alcohol Funding Programme
- Retirement proof your relationship: Relate calls on baby boomers to undertake a relationship check
- Belfast City Council Launches Youth Engagement Project (YEP)
- Problem Debt Among the Over 50s is Leading to Rise in Marriage breakdown
- Mental Health and Relationships