As Valentine’s Day approaches and our love and sex lives are put in the spotlight, it can be all too easy to assume that everyone is madly in love and having passionate sex all year round – when the reality may in fact be very different. For many couples, especially…
Relate’s counselling services have been extended in the Mid Ulster region with sessions now being offered in Dungannon. Counselling services will be available on Wednesdays from 4pm to 7.30pm at the Breakthru Centre on the Killymeal Road. This will complement the existing Tuesday service in Cookstown. (See Centres for details).
58% of separated parents don’t believe in a ‘good separation’
Relate launches new Being Parents Apart campaign
Almost six in 10 (58%) separated parents surveyed do not believe in the idea of a ‘good separation’, according to new polling from Relate*. The findings are revealed as the UK’s leading…
- Relate at Citizens Advice AGM
- Together For You launches at Crumlin Road Gaol on World Mental Health Day!
- £3 million Lottery boost to promote mental health
- Northern Health Trust Launches Impact of Alcohol Funding Programme
- Retirement proof your relationship: Relate calls on baby boomers to undertake a relationship check